Rome, Italy, November 23-24, 2010
Prospective participants should apply by fill in the registration form available at https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEp6YlhMUkF2UFNweGtnV2VVMVl4eXc6MQ
Participants are expected to arrive in the afternoon or evening of Monday, 22 November 2010. The Workshop will start on Tuesday(23/11) morning and end on Wednesday(24/11) evening.
|TUESDAY, November 23, 2010
|15:00 - 16:00
- Latest developments on 3-month extension (CTI)
- Deliverables for 3rd year (CTI)
- Status report of D5.7: State of the art volume (CTI)
- Preparation for 3rd year Review (ALL)
- Unification Experiment Design (CTI)
- Status of Implementation (CTI)
- First Results (UZL, UNIGE)
- First Live Demo (UNIGE, UPB)
- Performance Evaluation (ALL)
- Theoretical Analysis of Experimental Evidence (ALL)
|WEDNESDAY, November 24, 2010
|09:00 - 10:00
- Overview of day #1 discussion (CTI)
- Final Evaluation Scenaria (ALL)
- Demonstration Scenaria (ALL)
- A Complete Set of Real Test-Bed Experiments and Simulations Results
- WP1...WP3 Progress Report (WP leaders)
- WP1 Theories for Adaptive Nets and their Validation via Unifying Experiment
- WP2, WP3 Design Rules and Technical Recommendations and their Evaluation via Unifying Experiment
- Preparation of 3rd year deliverables
|12:00 - 13:30
|13:30 - 17:00
- Technical Discussion
Università di Roma "La Sapienza",
Via Ariosto 25, 00185 Roma, Italy
For the preparation of presentations and talks that will be given during the kick-off meeting, the speakers are encouraged to use the following templates:
- Hotel Milton **** (www.miltonroma.com),
Via Emanuele Filiberto 155 (less than 5 minutes walking from our department),
90 euros/night breakfast included for the single room and 100 euros/night for the double room use single.
For reserving here with the special rates you have to specify FRONTS workshop in the reservation.
- Hotel Borromeo *** (www.hotelborromeo.com),
Via Cavour 117 (15 minutes walking from our department, close to 2 metro stations),
75 euros/night single room, breakfast included.
For reserving here with the special rates you have to specify Sapienza University in the reservation.